BIO of ANDREW COTTO
As most Italian-Americans, Andrew Cotto has an affinity with food and wine. His family was always on the move because of his father’s work as a musician which made him acquainted with the expat life. Andrew grew up to be an award-winning author of the Outerborough Blues, the Domino Effect and the most recent, Cucina Tipica.
Andrew Cotto is also a regular New York Times contributor and he’s appeared on Parade, Men’s Journal, Rolling Stones, Huffington Post, Italy magazine and Maxim. Andrew lives back and forth in New York and Italy.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED
- Growing up in an Italian-American household
- How special New York is for Andrew
- Andrew’s relationship with food and wine
- How Andrew went and lived in Italy
- Where in New York is the best Italian Food